Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Morning!

It's not even 9:30 a.m. and I've already mailed four "Nile" books.  Yes, it is a good morning!)  :-)
Has anyone heard of "The Children's Music Network"?  I have been hearing really good things about this group and decided to join.  They are hosting a convention at Illinois State Beach Park in Zion, Illinois.  I believe the dates are September 19 & 20.  I plan to attend...

Another wonderful resource for Arts Education is the Illinois Alliance for Arts Education or I.A.A.E.  I had the amazing opportunity to present a workshop for this group last month and was very impressed with their dedication and organization.  I will describe my workshop at another posting.  Many of the members and attendees are in the visual and theatrical areas.  They could really use more 'music' people. (hint, hint, to all of you music folk). 

I am off to help decorate for an outdoor wedding.  Hope the rain holds off...
That's all for now,
Mary GF

No comments: