Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31, 2008

I am excited to report the first meeting of ACT, the Alliance for Creative Thinking.  The meeting took place last week with two Elementary Principals and me.  They are as excited as I am.  We will meet in the next few weeks to discuss forming our Board.  We are looking for interested people who share our vision of providing opportunities for children to discover their creative and innovative thinking skills.  The subject areas are very broad and can include not only the "Arts", but also, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts, and Math.

We will be looking for people to help present 'lessons' in these areas.  If you have suggestions, ideas, or comments please let us know.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me.  My E-mail address is:  MGFurlong@comcast.net

No comments: