Wednesday, December 3, 2008

With many thanks to Sue Ferdon, my new website is up and running and productive.  Through PayPal, I just sent off a copy of  my book, "Nile, Nile, Crocodile" to a public library that requested a copy.  What an easy way to do transactions!

Please visit Sue's blog at Ferdonmusic.blogspot.com
She has so many great ideas and is a font of information and help for us 'technically challenged" individuals.  With Sue's help I have been much more confident in maintaining the website by myself.  Of course, I'm sure I will have questions for her in the future...
I know she will be willing to develop websites and blogs for anyone who is interested.

GREAT NEWS:
Yesterday I was contacted by a publisher who is interested in my next project. They actually were very impressed with "Nile" and complimented the look of my website. (Thank you, Sue).

 I am so very excited about this.  I am on cloud nine!  Imagine how excited I will be if they actually commit to publishing me!!
We will be working on recording the music this week as well as the rough draft of the text.   I am feeling energized and am trying to keep my ideas organized.  It's a little more difficult to stay focused at this time of the year... 
 SO, back to work!  :-)  

1 comment:

Susan Ferdon said...

That's such exciting news!!! I can't wait to hear more about your new book - it sounds like a wonderful project. You have such a knack for creating wonderful songs that grab the listener's attention and are both enjoyable and educational. The amount of research that goes into a project like this is HUGE! Keeping the musical content entertaining and informative, while delivering a historically accurate perspective will really provide your readers/listeners with a unique view of this period of time in our country's history.